Luci Gabel Fitness classes can be held at your place of business on a weekly basis to get the whole company motivated and moving. You can also schedule a special class as part of an event, conference, or training program for a healthy change of pace. Programs can be scheduled any time of the day for 1 - 2 hours, covering one or a combination of the following:
- Surprise! You can get an effective, full-body workout in just one hour! In this session you’ll experience the workout as you learn the major muscle groups of the body and how to exercise each one. Modifications are included so people of all fitness levels can participate.
- Can they do that? Yes we can! This workout gets the heart pumping and the blood flowing. It’s highly suggested that participants bring a change of clothes and have time to shower afterwards.
- Pilates is a vigorous way to strengthen the core, while yoga is a serene way to strengthen and stretch the body. Try one of each or schedule a Pilates and yoga sampler to give participants a taste of both exercises and the physical principles behind them.
- On a trip or during a busy day, you can reduce stress and burn calories with a walk. This delightful session takes attendees on a walk through a nearby scenic area, and teaches participants how to turn a walk into a workout. We’ll incorporate a few body toning exercises and some stress reduction basics so participants will return both informed and refreshed.
- Stretching is a great way to increase circulation and awaken the body as well as the brain. In the morning or afternoon, a stretch can be invigorating; after work stretching can assist in the process of winding down and relaxing. Whichever time you pick, you’ll love the way you feel after an hour of stretching.
- Current research indicates that regular meditation can improve productivity and the ability to focus, reduce blood pressure, strengthen the immune system, and more. Attendees learn how and why meditation works, and get a chance to try several different types of this relaxing art. It’s great way to learn how to reduce stress, wind down after a long day, or get ready for a big week ahead.
For corporate pricing please contact Luci for more information.
If you’d like more information about Luci's personal fitness services, please click here.